Topic: GRAPHIC CHANGES IN FLASH

I have changed the graphics (arrows, etc.)

I have made NO changes to the AS, NO changes to the publishing directory, NO changes to anything EXCEPT the graphics.

They were imported from Illustrator, no new layers, no effects, no nothing. In fact they were cut and pasted, not even imported.

Picture the arrow being replaced, by, say a white dot. Nothing complex. It is broken apart (not a graphic, just as the arrow icon is), it is in the same position and registry, NO CHANGES OTHER THAN THE LOOK.

Why do I get 17 publishing errors? I have changed nothing code wise.

Please help, I am going insane.

J

Re: GRAPHIC CHANGES IN FLASH

Hi,

this was an issue in the initial v1.8.5 Pro release. Please re-download your files to get the fix.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Okay, I just ran a test: I unzipped SVPro from the rar into a new directory (a working forlder I called COMPLEX VIEWER out of spite [jk] )

I manually edited the 'arrow' symbol (I just shaved of the wings)

and here we go:

**Error** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as: Line 44: The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.
         private var mPopupTween:TweenExtended;   

**Error** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as: Line 159: The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.
             mPopupTween = new TweenExtended(mBase_mc,["_x","_y","_xscale","_yscale","_alpha"],Regular.easeOut,[Options.thumbnailWidth/2,Options.thumbnailHeight/2,1,1,0],[0,0,100,100,100],10,false);               

**Error** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImageArea.as: Line 131: There is no method with the name 'ArrayUtil'.
             var i = ArrayUtil.indexOf(mImageLoadQueue,imageIndex);

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 75: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
             mWidth = (Thumb.thumbWidth + Thumb.padding)*mColumns;

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 76: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
             mHeight = (Thumb.thumbHeight + Thumb.padding)*mRows - Thumb.padding;   

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 100: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                     var thumbDim = Thumb.thumbWidth + Thumb.padding;

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 104: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                         mNextBtn.setPosn(mWidth - Thumb.padding/2,0);               

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 128: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
             var maskWidth:Number = mWidth - Thumb.padding + Thumb.selectedFrameOffset*2;

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 129: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
             var maskHeight:Number = mHeight + Thumb.selectedFrameOffset*2;

**Error** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 130: There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.
             RectUtil.rectangle(mClip_mc.mcDisplayMask, -Thumb.selectedFrameOffset,-Thumb.selectedFrameOffset,maskWidth,maskHeight);

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 149: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                 mThumbs[i] = new Thumb(mClip_mc.mcDisplayArea.mcSlidingDisplayArea, i,mXMLManager.thumbPath + mXMLManager.imageFileNames[i]);

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 154: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                 mThumbs[i].setPosn((Thumb.thumbWidth+Thumb.padding)*ipos + mWidth*pageIndex,

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 273: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
             return     mWidth - Thumb.padding;       

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 286: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                 return Thumb.thumbHeight;;

**Error** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImage.as: Line 190: There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.
             RectUtil.hollowRectangle(mFrame_mc,

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerStageManager.as: Line 297: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                     mCaption_mc._y = Math.floor(thumbY + thumbH + Thumb.padding);

**Warning** E:COMPLEX VIEWERsimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerStageManager.as: Line 303: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
                 mTitle_mc._y = Math.floor(thumbY -  mTitle_mc.txtText.textHeight - Thumb.padding);

Total ActionScript Errors: 17      Reported Errors: 17

what on earth have I done wrong?

Hi felix, I didn't notice the response... I will re-download.

Thanks

Hi I sent you an email regarding the download... where exactly do I do this?

I dug up the original ejunkie link from yesterday, but I'm not sure if it's just going to DL the corrupted version I was just struggling with...

here goes....

No worries... I think the download worked again.

Thanks for viewing my rants.

J