Topic: Errors publishing with Flash CS3

Have Flash CS3 on Windows XP. Trying to compile Simple View Pro straight out of the download folder with no changes and no files moved. I also tried it after re-saving the .fla file to CS3.

I've tried:
1. Setting my system clock back a day
2. Setting my system clock forward a day
3. Re-saving all .as files
4. Delete ASO files
5. Moved download folder to different locations on my computer and recompiled
6. Rebooted
7. Waited a day and tried it again
8. Did all these things multiple times

Here are the errors produced:

Thumb.as, Line 44           The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.

Thumb.as, Line 159          The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.

ImageArea.as, Line 131      There is no method with the name 'ArrayUtil'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 75       There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 76       There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 100      There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 104      There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 128      There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 129      There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.   

ThumbArea.as, Line 130      There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 149        There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 154        There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 273        There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

ThumbArea.as, Line 286        There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

Images.as, Line 190            There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.

StageManager.as, Line 297      There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

StageManager.as, Line 303    There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Re: Errors publishing with Flash CS3

Hi,

this was an issue in the initial v1.8.5 Pro release. Please re-download your files to get the fix.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Errors publishing with Flash CS3

Thanks! It works great