Topic: vAlign and hAlign not working yet

Re-downloaded the SimpleViewer 1.8.5 today.
Tried to use the vAlign and hAlign properties in Options.as.

On publish, I get these errors:

There is no property with the name 'left'.

Re: vAlign and hAlign not working yet

you need quotes around the word left.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

ok.

now it publishes fine. but I'm trying to get the images all to anchor to a set TOP-LEFT location, which they still don't seem to be doing (i.e., they're still centering themselves).

any thoughts.

Check you have hAlign = "left" and vAlign="top".

Check your stagePadding is zero.

Check your 'maxImageWidth' and 'maxImageHeight' match your image dimensions.

Felix Turner

Unfortunately it does not work:

<simpleviewerGallery hAlign = "left" vAlign="top" maxImageWidth="700" maxImageHeight="700" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0x8c8c8c" frameWidth="20" stagePadding="10" thumbnailColumns="7" thumbnailRows="2" navPosition="bottom" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="medium/" thumbPath="small/" >

Unfortunately it does not work:

hi,

your XML options work here.

I think I haven't explained clearly what vAlign and hAlign do. They position the 'image area' and thumbnails within the swf. However the main image is still centered inside the image Area. This is to allow for both wide and tall images. The image area dimensions are defined by the maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight options. If you want your images flush to the top (for example) ensure the maxImageHeight option is the same as the height of your images. If you have images with different heights then the shorter ones will NOT be flush to the top.

Felix Turner

hello,

just started using simple viewer. thanks for a great ap.   i have searched for this topic throughout the forum, and am still having the same problem described.

i have  my thumbs set to appear to the left of the main image, but can't get them to valign top for the life of me.   

i have vAlign="top" and navPostion="right"  defined in both gallery.xml  and buildgallery.php.   everything else seems to be working properly but that thumbnail block continues to valign center.   what am i missing..

vAlign does not align the thumbnails relative to the main image. It aligns the main image and thumbnail block relative to the entire swf.

SimpleViewer-Pro allows you to move the thumbnails via the 'fixed layout' positioning options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner

Posts [ 8 ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply