Topic: Not all images and thumbs are showing up...

Hi all.

I had no problem installing and getting SimpleViewer started, but when I added all the images and thumbs to the appropriate folders, only about 40% of the images show up on the actual SimpleViewer index. I checked the code and nothing is missing, besides the optional caption tags.

Does anyone know of any possible reason for this?

-Jake

P.S. I'm willing to give more data, I just want to know if there's a simple "oh, do this" fix.

Re: Not all images and thumbs are showing up...

Check the FAQ, Q3+4: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

No, my JPGs are non-progressive.

The thing is, about half of the images work or so and show up fine. But, by clicking the arrows on the right of the index, I get to about halfway into the collection of images before it stops showing any more. No "Xs" or anything is show, it just doesn't have any more thumbnails.

Is there some part of the XML or index files that limit the amount of pictures?

-Jake

No, my JPGs are non-progressive.

The thing is, about half of the images work or so and show up fine. But, by clicking the arrows on the right of the index, I get to about halfway into the collection of images before it stops showing any more. No "Xs" or anything is show, it just doesn't have any more thumbnails.

Is there some part of the XML or index files that limit the amount of pictures?

-Jake

I am having the same problem. i have found that it does not create a thumb for any images in my folder that are larger than 500k. Is this a limitation of simpleviewer or am I doing something wrong?

T