Topic: Tilt Question

Hello -

We purchased the pro version thinking we could turn the tilt off however that doesn't seem to be an option anywhere. Can you let me knwo what I need to do to turn it off?

Thanks

Re: Tilt Question

anyone know? very frustrating...

Tiltviewer without Tilt ?

Did you perhaps buy th wrong product ?  lol

no i mean, i want the tiltviewer in the sense that it has zoomable items and a flipcard-style to it...i just want it to stay still. seems like the level of tilt would be a customizable item when you pay 50 bucks for the source file - however they dont actually give you the entire source...so its not fully editable. Just wondering if theres a way around it thats all...

no i mean, i want the tiltviewer in the sense that it has zoomable items and a flipcard-style to it...i just want it to stay still. seems like the level of tilt would be a customizable item when you pay 50 bucks for the source file - however they dont actually give you the entire source...so its not fully editable. Just wondering if theres a way around it thats all...

Already saw 10 other posts about this, it's not possibl, and the price of the source code is out of many people's budget.

Am also looking for tiltviewer without tilt (silly as that sounds) .. or postcardviewer with no shuffle and a flip with links

I think you'd have a market for this combo !

Hi,

'tiltAmountIn' and 'tiltAmountOut' config options have been added in TiltViewer-Pro v1.3.1: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … s.html#pro

Set these to 0 to disable tilting.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.