Topic: Slideshow options

Are there any different options of slideshows with simpleviewer pro?  i saw the tilt viewer.  is that an option with simple viewer pro and are there others?  thanks in advance.

Re: Slideshow options

There is no slideshow mode in SimpleViewer. Here are all the SimpleViewer options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

And here are the SimpleViewer-Pro options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Slideshow/AutoPlay mode has been added in SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9. Pro users can use their original download link to get the latest files.

Felix Turner

Thanks for the updated version!  It is really useful!  However, I'm wondering how to stop the slideshow jumps to the next image until the next image is fully loaded?  This is because I'm making my slideshow jump to the next image for every 3 second, but sometimes 2 seconds has been allocated to the loading and the full image will only be shown for 1 second and then it jump to the next image again, and so on.

Thanks for your help in advance!

The new slideshow feature is great! Is it possible to get it to loop continuously?

Thanks!

-Lucas

I don't know if it's the best way of doing it, but I hacked the ImageArea.as file to get it to loop. I changed the doStep function to:

private function doStep(){        

if (mThumbArea.selectedThumbIndex >= mXMLManager.imageCount-1 && !Options.enableLooping){
            setPlaying(false);
        }else{
            if (mThumbArea.selectedThumbIndex >= mXMLManager.imageCount-1){
                mThumbArea.selectedThumbIndex = 0;
            } else {
                mThumbArea.selectedThumbIndex++;
                // setPlaying(true);
            }
            setPlaying(true);
        }
    }

To get the slideshow to loop, you don't need to change any code in the ImageArea.as file.  You simply go to Options.as and set enableLooping = true.  Then the slideshow will loop.

However, my question is how to stop the slideshow going to the next picture until the next picture is fully loaded?  Can anyone help? Thanks!

how to stop the slideshow going to the next picture until the next picture is fully loaded?

Try increasing the 'displayTime' AS option, or make you image filesizes smaller.

Felix Turner

Thanks for your help!  Besides changing the file size and displaying time, how can I change the script in, say ImageArea.as, in order to stop the slideshow going to the next picture until the next picture is fully loaded?  Anyone knows please help!  Thanks a lot in advance!!!