Topic: help me tweak my site!!(need to move the viewer to leftside)

hi guys,

i'm making a website

jc-dc DOT net/AndersonMillerLtd/001-lagunaniguel/work001.html

and i would like to make the image fit in the dark box.  my clients doesn't like it in the middle.  they want it to stay flushed to the left like the rest of the pages.

kinda like this, but of course thumbnails to the right

jc-dc DOT net/AndersonMillerLtd/index.html

well, is there anyway i can do this?  please help me!!

Re: help me tweak my site!!(need to move the viewer to leftside)

This is covered in the documentation... I think it's in Options.as.

Sorry -- it's in gallery.xml. Try searching the docs next time...

navPosition="left"  -->  navPosition="right"

that's just flipping images and thumbnails position.   i need images to fit the grey to the left with no spacing(meaning fits like the sample i attached) and thumbnails to right.     the current sample always make the content placed in the middle.   i don't know how to put them on the left side.

Check the FAQ, Q34: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

it still doesn't work..  i added valign and halign and wrote "bottom".  and matched the size to 730 x 500.   

and when i set the stagepadding to zero, the image and thumbnails touch each other..   the image size(1st image) is 730 x 500.  i'm going to make every images 730 x 500..     

by the way this is the script on the page.  maybe it has something to do with it..  or not..   

<script type="text/javascript">
        var so = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#181818");               
        so.write("flashcontent");   
    </script>

got it to work!  yoohoo!  i'll post them up whenever i finish the site!!

i encountered another problem.

i used to go to the 'option' and just tweak the site, but some strange reason, it only works with my MAC at my work.   in PC(at home), nothing happens.  i published the site in FLA file and preview movie, but i don't see the changes that i've made.  very very strange.  is something wrong with my flash(cs3) setting?  i have no idea why it works on my mac, but not my pc..    what am i doing wrong?