Topic: show us your tilts!

so there is a number of us here now, time to showcase tiltviewer in action - i'm sure everyone here would like to see how it is being used.

i'll start with mine:

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/

who's next?

Re: show us your tilts!

79 views and no tilts? c'mon guys!

I have built a tilt, but, because I am new I need to post and be around for 5 days.

April 24, 2008

I would post the link, but I have to wait, too.  I tried to look at your link, bjwok, but every time I went there, my browser locked up.   :?

I really like this thing, and I intend to purchase the pro version soon.

We liked it so much we turned it into a website.

Darn it I cant post a link yet!

I will post a link to our site northeast - glamour - photographer dot co dot uk when I can.

wink

That was really cool how you worked the text in the way you did.  And, here I was all wondering how to fit text on my page and not crowd the viewer.  Perfect idea!

so there is a number of us here now, time to showcase tiltviewer in action - i'm sure everyone here would like to see how it is being used.

i'll start with mine:

What breathtakingly beautiful photography!   lol

I just viewed it in IE7.  I tried using Opera, but the browser kept locking up.  It's obviously an Opera problem.  My page was doing fine in Opera until I loaded menu I created, and then it started the locking up.  So, I went at it with IE7 and tried your page again.  No problems, and your site is awesome.

I am obviously still building mine and will post the link as soon as I can. roll

iuploaded tilt viewer to my server using dreamweaver and it is showing someone elses pics not the ones i uploaded. how do i fix this please?

my site is aria moon  all one word with a period and acom

Well, I still can't post my page's address, so I'll just spell it out:  fineartbymary (period) com.

fineartbymary com/auctions/index html

I collect vintage watches, and am preparing a Tiltviewer Gallery that will serve as a "tour" of my collection.  Please understand that the descriptions, on the Flip side, have not yet been written . . . so anything on the Flip side is just playing with the styles, etc.

Still, I would appreciate any advice or recommendations!!

Thanks,

Jeff

http://www.chronophotos.com/tiltviewer/SOTC/08June/

My wife's new graphic design gallery here:

www katefredriksen com

Thanks,

Thomas

My photography can be found at

www edwardto com

Cheers!