Topic: Gallery Not Visible in browser (yet fine on desktop). Help!

All I've got is a gray page. Desktop folder looks great and when uploaded (and tested on many browsers) NADA.  What gives?
I noticed in CS2 the pull down tab for SV is script and not automate like the CS2 galleries.  IS it in the wrong place? This is making me crazy.  I read that some April downloads had a publishing glitch but I got this in January and it "publishes' fine until it's FTPd.  Thanks!

Re: Gallery Not Visible in browser (yet fine on desktop). Help!

does other flash content work when you ftp it to your server? Maybe the files were corrupted on transfer. Did you ftp all the files in the gallery folder?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey Felix.  I'm uploading a CS2 flash file as we speak so we'll see.  It's so fine local that it makes no sense.  All the files are on the server.

And re-uploaded several times. I can't give you the web page in question for another 5 days but OK - yes - the CS2 flash upload works fine.

There was another post called 'Local love it - live where is it?' that had the same Mac/Fetch problem.  Would love to use simpleviewer but it ain't happening...

I have the same problem! I used photoshop CS2 to create it put it on my page with dreamweaver everything is one folder all by itself. looks great when I view it locally, but after I ftp it using fetch the background is there but nothing else.

Maybe it's a Fetch setting - try using a different FTP program.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

it works!!! there's  something wrong with fetch i used the ftp on go daddy and it works fine.