Topic: Proper Tiltview Pro Installation?

Hi, I had the free version of tiltviewer and upgraded to Pro.  I received the zip file and it had multiple files in it, but no setup or instructions other than "replace the tiltviewer.swf" in your album.  If that is the only file that I bought for $45, then why are all those other files in the zipped folder?  That is rather confusing.

Anyways, I do the copy, but every time I recreate my album the old tiltviewer.swf comes back, I lose my links and the "tiltviewer" in the bottom right corner comes back.  Sorry to sound dumb, but what gives?  It would be nice to have a setup or better instructions on how to install the PRO version.

What is the proper way to install the PRO so I don't have to manually go through all of this every time I add something to my album?

Thanks

Re: Proper Tiltview Pro Installation?

So, is anyone going to reply to this?  I cannot be the only one who installed Pro version.

Bump

Sure would be nice to get some support on this.

Hi, I had the free version of tiltviewer and upgraded to Pro. I received the zip file and it had multiple files in it, but no setup or instructions

Hi,

I improved the TiltViewer-Pro documentation to make it more clear what the various files do. Let me know if that doesn't answer your questions. http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … /docs.html

every time I recreate my album the old tiltviewer.swf comes back, I lose my links and the "tiltviewer" in the bottom right corner comes back.

How are you creating your galleries?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.