Topic: HELP!! make submenus visible over (Simpleviewer) Flashobject

For the menu on my website I use AllWebMenus Pro. To make submenus visible over Flash objects ( Simpleviewer Galarie) I need to use this code in the Flash File:

Microsoft recently released an update to Internet Explorer that changes how Internet Explorer handles some web pages that use interactive controls. Interactive controls are ActiveX controls that provide user interfaces. When a web page uses the APPLET, EMBED, or OBJECT elements to load an ActiveX control, the control's user interface is blocked until the user activates it.

Adobe released a solution to this problem, based in dynamically created active content objects. All Dreamweaver 8.0.2 + versions offer the choice to convert existing active objects (like flash movies) and some Javascript files (AC_RunActiveContent.js and AC_ ActiveX.js) are generated depending on the objects found in the page.

In this case the code, handling the flash parameters will look like this:

<script type="text/javascript">

AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase',',0,19,0','width','511','height','250','src','ad2','quality','high','pluginspage','','movie','ad2','wmode','Transparent' ); //end AC code

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase=",0,19,0" width="511" height="250">

<param name="movie" value="ad2.swf">

<param name="WMode" value="Transparent">
<param name="quality" value="high">

<embed src="ad2.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="511" height="250" wmode="transparent"></embed>

For the submenus to be visible over the flash object, you have to insert the “wmode” parameter at the end of the AC_FL_RunContent function’s parameters line (shown in green bold characters).

How cann I do that in SimpleViewe-Pro.

Sorry my English is BAD  :oops:

Re: HELP!! make submenus visible over (Simpleviewer) Flashobject

I have insert the RED code in the HTML file but it dosn't work  sad

Pleace help me

var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "7", "#008080");   
        fo.addVariable("preloaderColor", "0xffffe3");
        fo.addVariable("xmlDataPath", "gallery.xml");   
        fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

YES YES YES  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  Jippy Jippy Ye

Regards from Holland