Topic: Multiple Gallery simple instruction pleeeease?

I have read a few threads about multiple galleries and find them not so easy to follow, I think that this is because each case is slightly different and they seem to (to me at least) get complicated quickly.

I wish to embed more than one gallery in my site and would very much appreciate a specific instruction as to which file to modify so that the correct xml and galleries are used.  eg what do I modify to call gallery 1, gallery 2 etc. 

Thank you.

Adrian

Re: Multiple Gallery simple instruction pleeeease?

check the FAQ, Q16: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you for replying.

I am trying to embed gallery 1 in eg web page 1 and gallery 2 in web page 2.  My web pages are of different topics and have different accompanying texts.  FAQ 16 seems slightly different using the same index page.

My problem is that when I publish the site all of the galleries display the same images, even if they are renamed.  So I would like to know specifically which file(s)   to edit.  I imagine the viewer and the xml for file location but would like to know for sure.

Thank you

Adrian

I trawled through this forum and found a post by SirJames9k.  The problem has nothing to do with simple viewer but with publishing.  All files must be published in separate folders.

SirJames9k, If you still look in - Thanks.

Airtight, you must get this problem a lot why not add it to the FAQ?

it is in the FAQ. Q16.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

You have my cash so if Q16 answers the question then fine.