Topic: automatic load gallery

Please respond asap.  I just purchased the Tilt viewer pro.  i am pretty happy with it.  I want to use multiple galleries for my site.   overflowuk   DOT  com/gallery.swf  The problem is i want a gallery to load right away without having to click on a button first.  How is this possible?

Also, i tried using this as a html instead of the swf, BUT, when i do this, the images get cut off on either side when it zooms in.  Anyone have best practices for this situation?

lastly, how can i get my background to stay centered and resize perfectly no matter what size resolution, or what how i shrink my page manually.

like in the free version of tilt viewer.  THanks

Re: automatic load gallery

...lastly, how can i get my background to stay centered and resize perfectly no matter what size resolution, or what how i shrink my page manually. like in the free version of tilt viewer.  THanks

Your page looks great.  To have it center when you are embedding it into an html page, just set your margins to "auto" using CSS and that will automatically center the page.

You can look at the code behind my page at fineartbymary dot com / indextemp dot html