Topic: buildgallery and gallery.xml

When using Simpleviewer and Autoviewer there is a file called buildgallery.php file that actually builds a file called gallery.xml, which in turn commands the viewer. All this works nicely.
With Picturecardviewer however I have to make the file gallery.xml manually, as all the buildgallery.php does is make a file called imagedata.xml, but the essential gallery.xml is not even mentioned in the php file.
Is this facility lacking here? The instructions do seem to imply that this functionality should be included in buildgallery.
Or have I missed something?

Re: buildgallery and gallery.xml

Well, for the lack of response I had to come up with a solution of some sort for this, so I took the buildgallery script of autoviewer, changed it slightly so that it contained the correct options for PCViewer and then exchanged the original buildgallery script with this one. Et voila, it all runs smoothly now.
Still, I can't help thinking the script included in the PCViewer download is simply not "completed".

I have received some requests for the adapted version of the buildgallery script that I use with Postcardviewer.
It can be downloaded from:
box [dot] bagombo [dot] net [slash] download.php?file=370buildgallery.php

Because of the limitations on this board I cannot post a direct link; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback. I've updated the PostCardViewer buildgallery script to work with PostcardViewer v1.2: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … ry_php.zip

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Sweet!  Thanks!