Topic: Upgrading Autoviewer from 1.3 to 1.4 in Lightroom

Hi,
I have followed your instructions for copying files and read numerous post on the forum very closely.

7. How do I upgrade my old galleries to AutoViewer v1.4?

I have : Copy in the new 'swfobject.js' and 'autoviewer.swf' files from the v1.4 download. DONE NO PROBLEM
: Edit the gallery HTML page - THERE IS NO PAGE GALLERY.HTML
:Change 'viewer.swf' to 'autoviewer.swf' and change ' flashobject' to 'swfobject' - NO PROBLEM
: Rename 'gallerydata.xml' file to 'gallery.xml' - THERE IS NO 'gallerydata.xml' THOUGH THERE IS galleryMaker.xml
: Edit 'gallery.xml'. Add full image paths in the 'filename' values - THERE IS A gallery.xml FILE , THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO : Add full image paths in the 'filename' values.

I hope you can help - I really like your galleries.
Thanks Gary.      :?

Re: Upgrading Autoviewer from 1.3 to 1.4 in Lightroom

Hi,

the easiest way to get AutoViewer v1.4 working with Lightroom is to install the TTG AutoViewer Gallery template: http://theturninggate.net/blog/ttg-autoviewer-gallery

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix,
Thanks, but I already have it loaded in Lightroom. I downloaded it from your site a while ago.

I have Airtight AutoViewer, Postcard Viewer & Simple Viewer.

I have purchased autoviewer pro & postcard viewer pro so that I can remove the download links on the page.

Is the TTG Auto viewer different from the one that I downloaded from
airtight interactive site ?

Does it also matter that I am using Light room Version 1.4.1.

Thanks .

smile

Hi,

to use AutoViewer-Pro v1.4 with Lightroom do the following:

1) Install the latest TTG AutoViewer Gallery template: http://theturninggate.net/blog/ttg-autoviewer-gallery

2) Copy the AutoViewer SWF that comes in the Pro download (at webautoviewer.swf) to the AutoViewer template folder inside the Lightroom application folder on your computer.

On Windows: The Lightroom application folder is at: Program FilesAdobeAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.3sharedwebengines

On Macintosh: The Lightroom application folder is at: /Applications/Adobe Lightroom.app/Contents/PlugIns/ Web.agmodule/ Contents/ Resources/ galleries/. To browse inside the Adobe Lightroom.app use right-click (or ctrl-click) and select "Show Package Contents".

3) Restart Lightroom. Any galleries you create from now on will use the Pro swf.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Felix,
I realised that I was trying copying the file to the Airtight Autoviewer rather that the TTG Version.
Thanks for help.