Topic: Title customization

Hi, I was just wondering if you could customize the titles in the viewer in a similar way to customizing the captions?

Re: Title customization

Customizing Gallery Title fonts is not supported in the free version of SimpleViewer. To achieve this you would need to purchase and modify the SimpleViewer Source Code.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me - I have another quick question - I'm trying to link back to a html index page from the gallery - I have inserted a header (don't need a footer) and have set up the link - but it won't link to any other html but another simpleviewer gallery - is this also a function disabled on the free version?

thanks

matt

Customizing Gallery Title fonts is not supported in the free version of SimpleViewer. To achieve this you would need to purchase and modify the SimpleViewer Source Code.

Hi there, I am wanting to customize the title position in the FLA file in SimpleviwerPRO, but I cant seem to find the variable title holder in the FLA file.

What is it called and where can I find it.

Thanks

Hi there, I am wanting to customize the title position in the FLA file in SimpleviwerPRO, but I cant seem to find the variable title holder in the FLA file.

To set the title position in SimpleViewer-PRO, edit Options.as. Set fixedLayout to true then set titleX and titleY.

Felix Turner

Thanks for that, I am sure that will work, however, I only have version 1.7 of simpleviewer and I need to get the update. How can I go about getting the free update.

If you have purchased a previous version of SimpleViewer Source Code (v1.7.1 or earlier) you are entitled to a free upgrade to SimpleViewer-Pro. Please fill out this form to receive your upgrade: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … _form.html

Felix Turner