Topic: Thumbnail appears but main image won't load

Hi, its the first time I have used SimpleViewer. I am trying to add 2 new images to an existing gallery of 18. I have edited the XML file and added the 2 new image names. They appear as thumbnails but will not load the main image when clicked on.

Its not a cache problem as I restart the browser after each modification. The jpgs are also non-progressive, definately exist on the server and are not corrupted. Any ideas?

Its the last 2 images in the gallery:
http://www.pensacolabeachresorts.com/gallery.php

Thanks for your help.

Re: Thumbnail appears but main image won't load

Where are your images located? I found your thumbs, but 19 and 21 (the 2 you are having problems with) were not in there.

Thanks for your reply.

The subtitle text (21) for the last image is actually misleading, that was me messing about yesterday making sure I was editing the correct xml file. The file names are PPB_020.jpg and PPB_020.jpg, which exists in both the thumbs and the images folder.

My mistake, you were right, I've just found out that the images were held in 2 locations and I had my images in the wrong folder.

Thanks for making me check the obvioous, doh!

It's usually the simple things that trip us up. There is no telling how many times I have made little mistakes like that, so don't feel bad about it.

Any other problems that we can help with?