Topic: Centering the boxed swf

I've used it so far with more or less little trouble. I have the following questions with the pro version.

a) How can I make that page have the swf always in the middle of the page, instead of fixed left as it is now.
b) With the embedded version, you lose the black radial background. Can I do this still in the configuration options?
c) I can't seem to be able to make more that two galleries. I can change the columns and rows to add more pictures per galleries but it looks like it does not go to a third gallery. Is that configurable.

Re: Centering the boxed swf

a) How can I make that page have the swf always in the middle of the page, instead of fixed left as it is now.

In the boxed.html CSS change the body width to 100%

b) With the embedded version, you lose the black radial background. Can I do this still in the configuration options?

Radial colors are set by the 'bkgndInnerColor' and 'bkgndOuterColor' options.

c) I can't seem to be able to make more that two galleries. I can change the columns and rows to add more pictures per galleries but it looks like it does not go to a third gallery. Is that configurable.

I assume you are talking about the 'flash_embed_multiple.fla' example? To add more galleries you need to modify the AS code in the first frame of the FLA.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.