Topic: Alignment & Spacing

Hi Felix,
great viewer, thanks - I'm currently configuring the pro version.
A few questions:

- Is there a way to align the zoomed out view to anything else but centered?
I'd like to align to the top left, then have it zoom in full screen, as I have content under the transparent background.

- I've spaced the zoomed out view using maxJPGSize, but as my images are tall portrait format, there's a lot of horizontal space between the columns.
Any way to tweak this?

- I've set the frameWidth to -5 for the front view, but now the text on the back goes right to the edges. Is there any way to pad or add margins to this in the XML file?

and maybe one for the wishlist - I'd love to have the option to turn tilting off. maybe this could also help save on CPU usage.

Any help appreciated!

Re: Alignment & Spacing

- I've set the frameWidth to -5 for the front view, but now the text on the back goes right to the edges. Is there any way to pad or add margins to this in the XML file?

I have the same question.  As far as I can tell, there isn't.  I even tried sticking with a black background, and setting my frameWidth size to 30.  Although the frames weren't visible, the backside still had no margin around the text, which is what I was hoping for.

I am looking for an answer to this question as well.

I have resized all my images to 800 x 600 and set the max image size to 800 and all my images are overlapping.  I have tried using opera, IE and Firefox to view but I get the same result with all 3.

I have resized all my images to 800 x 600 and set the max image size to 800 and all my images are overlapping.

Set the 'maxJPGSize' option to 800: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.