Topic: TiltViewer Pro in Joomla

Having a nightmare of a time getting this to work in Joomla 1.5, any help would be outstanding. :?

Re: TiltViewer Pro in Joomla

Did you try the Joomla / TiltViewer extension? http://extensions.joomla.org/component/ … Itemid,35/

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey Felix. Yea I tried that and that’s how I got turned on to the pro version. I had no problems with installing the component but upgrading it to the pro version was unsuccessful. This is what the Ozio Gallery says:

To upgrade existing TiltViewer galleries to TiltViewer-Pro, replace the TiltViewer.swf file in your existing folder at components/com_oziogallery/TiltViewer.swf with the one that comes in the Pro download.

I also tried just using the html in an article and putting the other files in their own directory and all I got there was the get flashplayer link. I know I could get this to work by inserting the .swf into the article however I'm not seeing how the galleries themselves are being generated after modifying the .xml and having the images in the proper directory. Hope this makes sense.

To upgrade existing TiltViewer galleries to TiltViewer-Pro, replace the TiltViewer.swf file in your existing folder at components/com_oziogallery/TiltViewer.swf with the one that comes in the Pro download.

This didn't work?

Felix Turner

Hey Felix, yea I tried that and it nuked the link to your sight so it doesnt look branded anymore however all I get is an empy gallery. Were you part of the development of Oxio? If you would like to look further into this let me know. I have no problems giving you admin access to the site. Thanks.

I tried that and it nuked the link to your sight so it doesnt look branded anymore however all I get is an empy gallery.

What happens when you create a new gallery?

Were you part of the development of Oxio?

No. I don't know anything about Joomla. You could try contacting the plugin athour.

Felix Turner

Hey Felix, yea I tried that and it nuked the link to your sight so it doesnt look branded anymore however all I get is an empy gallery. Were you part of the development of Oxio? If you would like to look further into this let me know. I have no problems giving you admin access to the site. Thanks.

Ciao jeepsubmarine, I'm the development of Ozio Gallery, if you need support you can contact me or post in Ozio Gallery forum:
http://forum.joomla.it/index.php/board,73.0.html