Topic: navPadding=stagePadding, navPadding not working

I'm trying to separate the distance between the thumbs and the image. In the xml instructions, it says to use navPadding. My gallery.xml did not have navPadding as an option in the first place, so after adding it into the code, it still doesn't work. The only way I can separate the thumbs and image is to up the stagePadding, but this takes away from the overall area I can use. Whats the fix?

Thx.

Re: navPadding=stagePadding, navPadding not working

Make sure you are using the latest version (v1.8.5). You can use your original download link to get the the latest files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok, I'm fighting this right now with the non-Pro version.

[1] Does navPadding actually work in non-Pro Viewer?
[2] If so, does it really and truly work with the viewer.swf from April 11th (which I believe is 1.8.5)? Because I just downloaded and replaced that again to no avail. stagePadding pushes everything around, but navPadding has absolutely no effect whatsoever.

Desired Settings:
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="550" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xcccccc" frameWidth="0" navPadding="40" stagePadding="0" thumbnailColumns="2" thumbnailRows="5" navPosition="left" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">

Theoretically, I think this should put 40px space between the thumbnails and the image and let the image expand to be as large as possible in the space, but it doesn't seem to work that way. Rather instead, the image is touching the thumbnails...

Thanks in advance,
Eric.

Right-click SimpleViewer gallery swf to see the version number (for non-pro only, for Pro check the readme.html).

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix,

Very sorry to bother you with this. It seems to be working now. Apparently Flash was caching something such that I couldn't get the setting to behave right until I quit and relaunched a couple times...  :oops: