Topic: Issue with the space between thumbnails and display image

Maybe this is too advanced, but I'll give it a go.

I'm choosing to display my thumbs above my display image (6 columns, 1 row).  I'm happy with how my portrait-oriented pictures display, because the top of those images display near the thumbnail selection.  But switch to a landscape-oriented photo and the display image drops down drastically to center itself in the Flash container, thereby creating a lot of empty space between the display image and the thumbs.  My site looks kinda crappy as a result.

So I suppose my question is, is there a way to affect the positioning of the display image in relation to the thumbs that I'm missing?  Something to force it to align to top (with a respectable distance between it and the thumbs, of course), I should say?

Please help!  I've been lurking the forums and scouring the code and experimenting left and right for days.  I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Issue with the space between thumbnails and display image

http://www.airtightinteractive.com/foru … php?t=4864

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Issue with the space between thumbnails and display image

That is definitely hitting on solving my problem.  I've followed up with a question in that thread.

Thanks, Felix.  Keep up the good work!  No regrets purchasing your Flash gallery, here.