Topic: Hide simpleviewer?/unload viewer?

I have a timeline based flash site. I want to be able to unload or hide the simpleviewer when a user pushes another button on the website. Right now, the simpleviewer stays in the foreground while the contents from other parts of the timeline load in the background.

How do I hide or unload simpleviewer to make it disappear?

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Re: Hide simpleviewer?/unload viewer?

Here is the website so you can see what I'm talking about (i would put the link but i don't have enough time here yet

My website is "dmphotoanddesign" followed by a "com" followed by "/index1"

If you click on gallery - then weddings- Simpleviewer comes up. but then if you click on any of the menu buttons on the bottom, that buttons contents come up behind simpleviewer. i am a novice and i don't know how to unload simpleviewer.

Please help

Hi,

take a look at the 'multiple_galleries.fla' example in the SV-Pro download. To hide something in flash do something like:

loader_mc.visible = false;
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have tried to insert the code mentioned and several varieties of it. I have been unable to get it to work. I have looked at the multiple galleries file and i understand the concept of how to hide the simpleviewer; i just cant find what code I should enter and where exactly to enter it. If you could give me a little more detail i would appreciate it.

site is www.dmphotoanddesign.com
click on gallery- then weddings
then then the gallery comes up and I don't know how to hide it or what code to enter to make it invisible.