Thanks for the extra information. It does pin-down when the problem is occurring but I still don't know why. After the java applet has finished, it should reload the upload page svmupload.php. The next stage is triggered by a query string on the url: svmupload.php?uploaded=true.
1. Does it look like the applet is finishing properly? Is the client seeing what you see on your workstation, i.e. a pop-up information box during the upload and then the box closes and the page reloads in the browser? Any difference between what the client sees and what you see might give us a clue.
2. Assuming that the upload page is reloading, could it be that the query string on the url is getting lost or ignored somehow? After the page reloads, the current url, including the ?uploaded=true should be showing in the address box at the top of the browser.
3. What happens if your client does an upload and then types in a manual url including the query string: http://www.yoursitename.com/svmanager/s … oaded=true
4. I guess your client is using Windows? Is the problem specific to one browser: IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari?
5. Could it be something to do with the security settings in the browser?
6. Which version of svManager are you running? It's on the Admin screen at bottom left.
That's all I can think of for now.
SimpleViewer Support Team.