Topic: Fullscreen problems

I bought avpro today and I'm trying to adapt it to a fullscreen, no borders, no spacing, continuous template. My main two problems I can't resolve now are:

1.- If I set enableImageUpScaling:Boolean = true; in options.as, images won't scale down all the way down, they just get a little bit smaller. If I set it to false it resizes all the way down.

2.- I jave tall and wide images with the same pixel height, and they look fine in full screen but if the user resizes the window horizontally the wide images lose the proportion with the tall ones. In other words I need to tell the flash to resize the images only when vertical heigh is changing, so it does only crop the images when horizontal changing without resizing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Fullscreen problems

I'm trying to adapt it to a fullscreen, no borders, no spacing

You mean using Flash fullscreen mode? Not quite sure what you are trying to do.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I'm sorry I didn't explain myselft clearly, I don't mean Flash Fullscreen mode, I just want a gallery where you don't see any bit of background, no gray area anywhere, so that photos do resize to browser height proportionally but they would just crop if browser is resized horizontally.

Thanks for your time Felix.

I'm trying to adapt it to a fullscreen, no borders, no spacing

You mean using Flash fullscreen mode? Not quite sure what you are trying to do.

Did you try setting 'frameWidth' and 'imagePadding' to 0?
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

Felix Turner

Yes I have both of them set to 0, the problem is not with the space between images (there is none), but with the space above and below horizontal images when there is a horizontal image next to a vertical one on the left and you resize the browser horizontally. It's easy to understand with a screen capture.

arnauanglada dot com slashdot problem dot jpg

can you make your images all the same height?

Felix Turner

They are the same height in pixels, they look equal when the browser is fullscreen or similar proportions, but they lose this proportions when the browser is resized horizontal like in the screen capture, then the horizontal picture gets smaller (so leaving the spaces above and below) but the vertical ones keeps to the full browser height.

I need to set it so the photos only resize down when the browser is resized vertically, and that they crop when it is resized horizontally.

can you make your images all the same height?

I'm trying to achieve exactly the same with simpleviewer pro and I'd be very happy to hear about a solution if you or anyone else have one.

Thank you,
krko