Topic: Any good web hoster company who perfectly work with svm ?

Hello Jack,

I'm french graphic designer and I bought 1 month ago SimplerViewer + svManager for put customable gallery in my customers website.

I'm fully satisfied of them, but I have a big problem : my web hoster don't manage the needed options for made it work.

So, I saw that you are in uk, and I would like to know which hoster could suscribe for made it work perfectly with simplewiever+svmanager ?

Thanks for your answer smile

Re: Any good web hoster company who perfectly work with svm ?

i like these guys:
www.yourhostingonline.net

they work well with many php-based software systems. great pricing, good features, and i've fallen in love with the latest cPanel. hope that helps...

Thank you very much for your advice ilenx !

What about the famous "safe mode off" ?
Do you know if the first price hosting is ok ? (Hatchling)

thx for your help smile

they turn safe mode off by default because it is a shared server system.

i have the Personal Plan for $4.99/mo, and it works perfect. i have drupal sites, oscommerce, a wordpress site, custom PHP code, as well as the simpleviewer, and they have all worked great.

Perfect ! thx for the info again.
The problem is maybee that I'm in france and most of my customers are european... (I mean website slower because of distance ?)

distance is not really an issue on the internet. for the most part, domain resolution is instantaneous. the data centers are in Texas, i'm in Atlanta, but you or your customers wouldn't notice any difference in load time than what i experience -- it's just the nature of the internet.

here's a link to the packages page, where you can see price breakdown for buying 12 months at once:

http://www.yourhostingonline.net/billing/cart.php

thanks,
ilenx

I see smile seem to be perfect...
What package do you have ?

- Budget ?
- personnal ?
- business ?
- advanced ?

(sorry for all this questions, but I'm prety good at design but so lame at technical details lol)

ha! i know what you mean smile  i'm ok with technical, but often need help with design. hey, maybe post a link to your portfolio, we may be able to work together in the future!

the personal plan ($4.99 or so) supports pretty much anything you need, i wouldn't spend money on the higher plans unless you're sure you need it. i think it has some better web stats options, but really, you get enough with the basic personal plan.

hope that helps!

thx (I pm you) wink

(if Jack you can tell me a good hoster in UK too I will be very glad ! thx  smile )

Hi

I use www.1and1.co.uk – I wouldn't say they are any better than anyone else and their technical support isn't always too helpful but they give me the features I need and they have been pretty reliable. You could check-out www.1and1.fr

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thx you very much for your advice !