Topic: Was working just fine.

I have been using SimpleViewer Pro 1.8.5 with no problems at all. I've made  different galleries with different options, and never had a Publish problem until now.

For no reason that I can think of, I now get:

3 Errors along this line: The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.

14 Warnings along these lines: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.

Any clues would be helpful.

Re: Was working just fine.

It sounds like you have moved or deleted some of the source files. Note that the 'com' folder (that contains all the AS classes) needs to stay in the same folder as the FLA. Try reverting back to the original files that came with the download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix, Thanks for the reply.

I've gone so far as to chuck the SimpleViewer folder that's generating the errors, unzip a fresh version of 1.8.5 - but it's still giving me the same results: a viewer.swf in the fresh web folder that when viewed has only the title string from the XML file and the two arrows that accompany the thumbs.

If the text from the Output window will help, I'll include it.

Things I suspect:
- Why isn't my version 1.8 doing this.
- In the Publish Settings dialog box, Current profile says Flash MX Settings. (I switched it back to default to see if there was a difference, but nothing.)
- My copy of 1.8.5 is possessed.

Please advise.
Thanks.

It's possible that some files were corrupted on download. Try re-downloading.

What errors do you get when you publish the swf?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix,

The re-download worked. No more errors.
I don't have the output record handy at the moment. I'll post it in a few days.

Thanks again.