The address is:
dev peakoverload com(slash)gallery html
As this is a subdomain of my main site, where I am currently developing my new site, don't add www to the front of these addresses. At this address I have Simpleviewer/Flickrviewer running under a wrapper but the same problem occurs if I access the gallery directly using the address below so I know it has nothing to do with the wrapper.
dev peakoverload com(slash)gallery(slash)pride(slash)index html
I've been having so many problems with this but last night got it working for a couple of minutes. By this I mean that I re-uploaded all the simpleviewer files (overwriting the same ones used by Flickrview) and suddenly the thumbnails DID appear at the top. However the images shown where the default ones and not the ones from my Flickr account for obvious reasons. When I then re-uploaded the Flickrview files my Flickr photos then appeared but the thumbnails returned to the left and can't be moved.
Looking into this further I found that the xml file in the tmp directory was still set to have the thumbnails on the left so it would appear that the flickrviewer.php file isn't correctly writing the settings to the XML file. I then tried editing the XML file in the tmp directory but this didn't work either. I've tried changing the permissions on all files but this made no difference.
At the moment I've re-installed everything from scratch and have the flickrview.php file set to place the thumbnails on the left just so that I can at least display some photos whilst I get on with other stuff but I would like to be able to move the thumbnails to either the top or bottom before i make the site live. If you want me to change any settings then just let me know.