Topic: Viewer doesn't show properly in Firefox

Help needed!

Firefox doesn't show the whole swf viewer. The top and bottom are cropped. Problem doesn't appear in IE. Example can be found at this address:

hello-broadway dot chez-alice dot fr slash Abate-gallerie slash index dot html

I have checked all my CSS. I used the Photoshop script to generate the gallery.

Please post any suggestions that might help.

Thanks!

Alba

Re: Viewer doesn't show properly in Firefox

DELETED

Would you be so kind and explain some more? I also have a Firefox problem I have described in another thread to whom nobody answered. If the Firefox problem is a known issue with a certain workaround maybe you could please point us to the link.

Thank you,
Nora

I didnt get a chance to make it to your page, but it sounds like you are having the same problem that I was a few weeks ago where images are being "'mysteriously cropped" on their own....

If this is the case, try reading the thread a few below this one called "Images are cut off on the right side"

It address the cropping on the right and bottom of images....

Thanx,

MJames

Hi,

check your CSS. Usually this issue is caused by not specifying the height of the SWF, it's div and the page. Try setting them all to '100%' or the value you require. Check the CSS in the example 'index.html' file that comes in the download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Oh, thank you, the style solved the problem. It looked like the height was determined when you called the swf object, didn't expect to see it determined by the page CSS.
Thank you, phew,
Nora