Topic: viewers not working

I have tried to get the simple viewer and the auto viewer to work several times trying several different ways, for several days now. Everything works fine, but the images do not show up, just the sample picture, i am following the instructions exactually. this is the gallerydata.php page
Creating XML for Autoviewer.
-------------------------------------------------

Sorting images by date.
Sorting images in reverse order.

- Created Image Entry for: Copy of twin.JPG whose width is 1156 and whose height is 768.
- Created Image Entry for: ethan000.JPG whose width is 1200 and whose height is 797.
- Created Image Entry for: example.jpg whose width is 640 and whose height is 480.
- Created Image Entry for: flashlight.jpg whose width is 900 and whose height is 600.
- Created Image Entry for: kill_all_artist.jpg whose width is 450 and whose height is 488.
- Created Image Entry for: leroynolimbs.JPG whose width is 900 and whose height is 598.
- Created Image Entry for: s13clouds.JPG whose width is 1200 and whose height is 797.
- Created Image Entry for: Thumbs.db whose width is and whose height is .

Cannot open XML document: gallerydata.xml

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It looks like the images uploaded via my smartftp program ok but will not display

http://smash13.com/autoviewer/index.html

the above is the actual page.

Im probibly an idiot and overlooking something simple
help please!
joeYg

Re: viewers not working

Ok im having some luck pushing them in manually, but i wish i could get the auto to work, i think my problem in in the file permissions.