Topic: Link on flip image...to a new xml file?!

Hi, your tiltviewer is really great, thank you!

I just wondering if it's possible to load a new xml file on the link button on the flip side of the image to load a new gallery.
I have try to do a new html page to load a new xml file, but in the fullscreen option, the new html close the fullscreen.
And I don't want to do multiple flash file too, because it's the same file, and a I have many of them.

any help!
thank you.
Carl

Re: Link on flip image...to a new xml file?!

I'm interested in a similar feature - is it possible for the link in "linkurl" to pass a request back to flash (ie: play a movieclip inside flash, close the gallery, etc.).  I know this request is a big stretch, just wondering if anyone has a workaround to trigger flash-side events from the gallery itself.

is it possible for the link in "linkurl" to pass a request back to flash

No.

You can link from one tiltviewer gallery to another by setting the 'linkurl' parameter for an image to the url of your other gallery.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi felix

Could you elaborate on that a little with an example, a link to an image of??? what exactly do you mean by this.

thanks

I think he means to use something like this

<photo imageurl="image.jpg" linkurl="/othergallery.html">
      <title>...</title>
      <description><!&#91;CDATA&#91; ...&#93;&#93;></description>
   </photo>

Together with the use of the 'linkLabel' config option this gets you near where you want. **thissite**/projects/tiltviewer/config_options.html

However better would be IMO to allow links in the describtion or to have custom link lables per image.