Topic: [Solved] SimpleViewer Pro Flash v9.0 publishing issues

I'm unable to get SimpleViewer 1.8.5 to compile correctly using Flash V9.0. Without making any changes to the files a compile of the downloaded files gives me the following errors:

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as, Line 44: The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.
     private var mPopupTween:TweenExtended;    

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as, Line 159: The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.utils.TweenExtended' could not be loaded.
     mPopupTween = new TweenExtended(mBase_mc,["_x","_y","_xscale","_yscale","_alpha"],Regular.easeOut,[Options.thumbnailWidth/2,Options.thumbnailHeight/2,1,1,0],[0,0,100,100,100],10,false);                

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImageArea.as, Line 131: There is no method with the name 'ArrayUtil'.
     var i = ArrayUtil.indexOf(mImageLoadQueue,imageIndex);

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 75: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mWidth = (Thumb.thumbWidth + Thumb.padding)*mColumns;

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 76: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mHeight = (Thumb.thumbHeight + Thumb.padding)*mRows - Thumb.padding;    

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 100: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     var thumbDim = Thumb.thumbWidth + Thumb.padding;

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 104: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mNextBtn.setPosn(mWidth - Thumb.padding/2,0);                

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 128: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     var maskWidth:Number = mWidth - Thumb.padding + Thumb.selectedFrameOffset*2;

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 129: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     var maskHeight:Number = mHeight + Thumb.selectedFrameOffset*2;

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 130: There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.
     RectUtil.rectangle(mClip_mc.mcDisplayMask, -Thumb.selectedFrameOffset,-Thumb.selectedFrameOffset,maskWidth,maskHeight);

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 149: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mThumbs[i] = new Thumb(mClip_mc.mcDisplayArea.mcSlidingDisplayArea, i,mXMLManager.thumbPath + mXMLManager.imageFileNames[i]);

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 154: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mThumbs[i].setPosn((Thumb.thumbWidth+Thumb.padding)*ipos + mWidth*pageIndex, 

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 273: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     return     mWidth - Thumb.padding;        

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as, Line 286: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     return Thumb.thumbHeight;;

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImage.as, Line 190: There is no method with the name 'RectUtil'.
     RectUtil.hollowRectangle(mFrame_mc, 

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerStageManager.as, Line 297: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mCaption_mc._y = Math.floor(thumbY + thumbH + Thumb.padding);

**Error** simpleviewer_prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerStageManager.as, Line 303: There is no class or package with the name 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.Thumb' found in package 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer'.
     mTitle_mc._y = Math.floor(thumbY -  mTitle_mc.txtText.textHeight - Thumb.padding);

Total ActionScript Errors: 17,  Reported Errors: 17

Any suggestions?

Re: [Solved] SimpleViewer Pro Flash v9.0 publishing issues

Looks like you've moved or deleted some of the source files. Make sure the 'com' folder remains in the same folder as the FLA. If that's not it, it's possible that your files were corrupted on download. try re-downloading your files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

A fresh download of the Simpleviewer files fixed it. Thanks for the quick response Felix!  big_smile

I have the same problem and i am sure i did not move the files.Actually,i did not use the new version since it was released.I need to use it now.
I am pretty sure that my download link does not work anymore.I have the paid version. Felix, could you please help me in case that i need to re-download the package ?
Thank You.