Topic: Images VERY tiny in Tiltviewer...

Just starting with the TiltViewer (it works as part of WYSIWYG Web Builder 5.0.6), and added about 6 photos as a test, which are all approx. the same average size (they look normal in regular photo gallery in WYSIWYG), but on the web site the thumbnails are extremely tiny!... size of a green pea, at the most. (can't really see what they are..). When I click on them, they enlarge a bit, but about the size of a postage stamp.

So far, I don't see a way to format the size of them. 
What do I need to do to correct this? 

* I appreciate all the help I can get, but I do NOT know anything about HTML, or editing codes, etc.  :oops:  When I downloaded TiltViewer, it became part of Web Builder, so I don't need to work with any of the HTML by itself.  Hopefully, this is something I can correct just within how I'm working with the software? 

I would love to get Tilt Viewer working correct because it has such a cool look to it!

Thanks!
Pixi

Re: Images VERY tiny in Tiltviewer...

Check your CSS. Note that you should give explicit heights to the page and divs. Check the example 'index.html' file that comes in the download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Images VERY tiny in Tiltviewer...

Check your CSS. Note that you should give explicit heights to the page and divs. Check the example 'index.html' file that comes in the download.

Thanks for the reply!.... but I have no idea what "CSS" is, or where it is. :oops: 

I downloaded Tiltviewer as an extension from PabloSoftwareSolutions and once I move the unzipped file to the 'WYSIWYGWebBuilder" folder, it shows up in the web building software and I don't need to work with html separately which is wonderful! 

I know there are programs for editing html, but I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do with it.  Is this something that would be relatively easy to do? 

thanks!
Pixi