Topic: how do i move around arrow buttons?

hi guys,

here is my 1st attempt

jc-dc DOT net/HAMA/HTMLEmbed/box_example DOT html

well my question is

1. can the clicked images flushed to the left all the time, so you only see the part of 2nd images to right? 
2. how do i move around the buttons.  i want the >> to be located below the images. 

well, help me out!  i'm sure answers are here in this forum.. i'll be reading alot today and tomorrow..  but i have a very tight deadline, so i need your guys help too.

thanks in advance

joe

Re: how do i move around arrow buttons?

jc-dc DOT net/HAMA/hamaweb DOT pdf

here is the pdf version of entire layout.  i need to know if this can be done with autoviewer gallery.  if not, i would just have to do it my way which is archaic and tedious..

help!!

help me out please!!

can the clicked images flushed to the left

yes. use the 'leftAlignImages' Pro option: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

how do i move around the buttons

You can use the 'controlsHPadding' and 'controlsVPadding' pro options. If that doesn't do it, edit the StageManager class to modify controls layout.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks this was helpful, and I placed the buttons in the bottom of the page. But I can't have them under the images. They are in the bottom but still overlapping the photos.
How can I make the image heights 90% of the full frame and still see the buttons under them?
I hope it was clear, if not I can simulate it in Photoshop.
Thanks.

http://jc-dc.net/HAMA/buildings/001_dri … iniums.htm

i managed to flush the image to the leftside, but i still don't know how to move the arrows out side of the image.   
i managed to move around the arrows in the flash file..  but it's always on the image.  i want the arrows below the image. 

i want the content area to be 385 pixel and images to be 365.  and i want to place the arrows lower left corner under images on white background.  just like the sample.

but even though i set images as 365 and set the area 385 tall, images resize to fit the whole screen.  well, what do i do to stop the resizing?

basically i want the custom made arrows (i know how to do this part) right above the OBJECT menu..

please help me out!!

wolverinejoe...

I managed to get something like your nav setup by accident.  I went into the flash file and gave it the old trial and error attempt at moving the movieClip positioning until it stuck.

cherylbuckmaster dot com

I notice on your example that you posted that you have it working quite well.

I have to rebuild the file now (as you can see on the site, it doesn't automatically begin the slideshow... felix fixed the bug and i began the attempt to replace the file) and for some reason I lose the next button.

How did you manage it on your end?

Any help would be grand.
[/quote]

ANOTHER QUESTION

how to get rid of the image loading bar?  you know the circle thingy?

please help!!