Topic: Slight Modification

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your Tilt viewer pro. However I would like a few changes. One is that whenever an image is clicked on, and its expanded, the rest of the images should fade out.

And I would like the circular arrow (in every image) to go to a link i.e. actually load another xml file, instead of flipping it. In that XML file, on flipping the details of the image should be shown (which is the current implementation).

Basically, only two changes, one all the images except the one blown up should fade. And one parameter in the XML file for each image which allows me to load a new XML file. If that parameter is empty, then the flip button should work normal. If it has an XML file address, then on clicking the flip button, it should load the images from the new XML file.

Can you please do the same for me. I will purchase the program right away then.

Re: Slight Modification

Hi,

I don't provide custom modifications to TIltViewer.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Slight Modification

Okay,

I can modify on my own if you can provide me with the code. How much will the source code cost? Also am ready to pay extra for the modifications. They are two really small modifications but I really need it. Please help.