Topic: Installation - JAlbum

Hi,

i just purchased TiltviewerPro in the hope i could use it as a skin in JAlbum (like the freeware of Tiltviewer) but with more options. Now i have no idea how to integrate the new software into into Jalabum (adding it as a skin). Is it possible anyway?

thanks!- michael

Re: Installation - JAlbum

I'm not familiar with jalbum, but you should just need to replace the 'TiltViewer.swf' in the jalbum template folder with the one that comes in the pro download 'web' folder.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks, but there is only a file called viewer.swf and when i replace this one, it doesnt work at all. it is very easy to install the Tiltviewer 1.5.2. but it seems to be tricky to do the same with the pro version.
i also postet a question in the jalbum forum but until now nobody could help me.

k.r. - mike

To upgrade the Jalbum TiltViewer Skin to TiltViewer-Pro:

* Copy the 'TiltViewer.swf' file that comes in the Pro download (at webTiltViewer.swf). Rename the copy to 'viewer.swf'. Copy this file into the JAlbumskinsTiltViewerres folder, replacing the existing file. On Windows the skin folder may be in the 'C:Usersmy_usernameAppDataRoamingJAlbum' folder.
* Restart Jalbum. Any galleries you create from now on will use the Pro swf.
*Clear browser cache.
* You will know if you are using the Pro version if the download link is missing at bottom-right.
* Configuring Pro options can be done by manually editing the generated HTML document.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks, it worked now.
k.r.-mike