Topic: Alighnment problem

Im having a little trouble with simpleviewer.  I have created my website and everything looks fine. My website is kinda centred in the middle of the screen if you get my drift.  Something similar to this one:

three www dot tibianews dot net  .  <-- i cant post links just yet.

However when i add the html version of simpleviewer the whole page suddenly aligns itself to the left and is no longer in the centre. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem? any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the code i entered on my page:

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
<style type="text/css">   
    /* hide from ie on mac */   
    #flashcontent {
        width: 480px;
        height: 680px;
    }
    /* end hide */
    body {
        margin: 20;
        padding: 20;
        background-color: #ffffff;
        color:#333333;
        font-family:sans-serif;
    }   
    a {   
        color:#333333;
    }
    p {
    }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h3>Example Small Format SimpleViewer</h3>
<p>This example shows a small format (480x680 pixels) <a href="../../">SimpleViewer</a> gallery embedded in a HTML page. To get the image flush to the edge of the swf, set 'frameWidth' and 'stagePadding' to 0. Use the 'vAlign' and 'hAlign' options to position the image and thumbnails as required. In this case vAlign is set to "top". <a href="small.zip">Download this example here</a>.</p>
<div id="flashcontent">
  <p>AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. <a href="website here>Get Flash here.</a>
  </div>   
      <script type="text/javascript">
        var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "simpleviewer", "480", "680", "8", "#ffffff");                       
        //Optional Configuration
        fo.addVariable("langOpenImage", "Open Image in New Window");
        fo.addVariable("langAbout", "About");   
        fo.addVariable("preloaderColor", "0x999999");       
        fo.write("flashcontent");           
    </script>