Topic: Multiple xml files in the same folder

I want to display 75 pictures at 15 pictures per web page (five separate pages). I'd like to keep all 75 images in the same images directory and the five web pages in the same directory, too.

I thought I could simply indicate another xml file to be used by assigning a Flash variable on each web page to pint to a unique xml file. I gather, however, that with the Pro version, I can't do this. Even if I assign a new xml-u-r-l in the action script and rebuild the swf file, I guess I'd have to name each swf file so it's unique (not sure about this).

Anyway, what I am facing is five different folders with pretty much identical code except for the gallery xml file and the images in the images folder.

Is there a better way to handle what I'm trying to do?

Thanks.

Re: Multiple xml files in the same folder

YIKES! Felix! DISREGARD MY STOOPID QUESTION!!!

Please delete my previous question from the forum.

I read the HTML solution but thought it applied only to the freeware version.

Yikes!

bibfeldt

Re: Multiple xml files in the same folder

Hi, Felix,

I have a header image at the top of my page followed by a navbar (CSS) below it followed by the Postcardviewer Flash object. None of the divs have padding or margin.

By default, there is a large gap (150 pixels) between my nav bar and the Flash object. It doesn't look good. I find I can reduce this gap by tooling with the html style height parameter by changing it from 100% to maybe 65%, but I have a feeling I might be paying a price in other ways, like maybe not correctly displaying the "You need Flash installed!" message.

Can you please tell me he best way, the preferred way of positioning the Postcardviewer object so as not to lose any of its functionality but to still allow for other objects that might appear on a page? I can email you a link to show you what I mean.

Thanks!

bibfeldt