Topic: images won´t load

i have some troubles with the autoviewer pro. embedded it in my flash homepage and have this strange problem: on the very first time i open my website (or when i cleared my cache of firefox) the buttons of autoviewer appear but no images are loaded. when i close firefox and reopen everything is fine. please help me with this.

the other thing i want to know is: i unsed the two button example coming with autoviewer as i am no flash crack. could you tell me the code to be used in my flash project if i only want to use one gallery and use no button.

i hope for your help!

Re: images won´t load

as i purchased autoviewer i would expect some help from you airtightinteractive guys.

i tried for a week now and the problem is still the same. i embedded autoviewer in my flash website without using the buttons - just loading gallery_1 -  and on the very first time when you load this website autoviewer will start showing the navigation buttons but won´t load any pictures. only if you reload the site then autoviewer will work.

please tell me a solution for this. thank you

Hi,

it's hard to debug your issue without looking at your FLA. For an example of how to load autoviewer into another SWF, check the 'multiple_galleries.fla' file in the Flash Embed folder of the Pro download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hi Felix, i did use the example. I can send u the fla of corse. As i said autoviewer works flawless. It only doesent when u load it into a browser the very first time ( for ex when you cleared Cache... ). When you load the website the second time it works. As i want to present my work with autoviewer this is a big issue for me when a client visits my site the first time and only gets the navigation buttons and no pix. And its not good to have to tell him that he just should try again. Please hell.

Hi,

you are right, there was a bug in the 'multiple_embed.fla' example that prevents the images from loading when you first load the SWF. My apologies.

I've fixed this in the latest version of the Pro download. Please use your original download link to get the latest files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thank you felix. it was the bug in your earlier version. i updated and now it works. this did cost some nerves last week!