Topic: using HTML for multi-color captions?

I've been trying to make different lines in the captions show in different colors using HTML within the <caption> tags. Flash understands <font [color] [face] [size]> but I think the XML var "textColor" and/or the AS var "captionTextColor" override the HTML. Any suggestions?

here's part of the gallery.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="600" maxImageHeight="600" textColor="" frameColor="0xdcd7d7" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="0" thumbnailColumns="2" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="left" title="" enableRightClickOpen="true" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="" thumbPath="">
    <image>
        <filename>Self Portrait at 138 St.jpg</filename>
        <caption><![CDATA[<font color="#999999"><p align="right"><I>Self Portrait at 138 St.</I><br>charcoal<br>24in x 19in<br>2008</font><br><b><i><font color="#a60000"><a href="contact/index.html">Inquire about price</a></font></i></b></p>]]>
        </caption>
    </image>
    <image>
        <filename>Antique Brass.jpg</filename>
        <caption><![CDATA[<p align="right"><font color="#999999"><I>Antique Brass</I><br>oil on linen<br>24in x 40in<br>2008</font><br><i><b><font color="#A60000" face="times">SOLD</font></b></i></p>]]>
        </caption>
    </image>

Re: using HTML for multi-color captions?

Multiple colored captions are supported. Make sure you are using the latest version of simpleviewer.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.