Topic: How do I hide admin sign in page?

Anyone know how to hide the admin sign in page. I want my visiters to my website to go directly to the gallery without having to see the admin sign in page. Thanks folks.

Re: How do I hide admin sign in page?

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

If you mean literally go directly to the gallery then give them an html link to svmanager/g1/index.php (assuming your first gallery has the default name of g1.

If you want them to go to the index page for several galleries then link to svmanager/index.php.

Try me again if I'm missing your point.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have the same problem.

When I tell people to go to my website I want to tell them www.mysite.com.   NOT www.mysite.com/g1/

Is there any way we can just get rid of the sign in page so that our root domain name just goes directly to out gallery?

So you don't want any kind of home page – you want the gallery itself to be the home page – yes? There are several ways to do this. Probably the easiest is to create an index page in your web root that will redirect automatically to the gallery. Please take a look at this earlier post which explains how to do it.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

jack wrote:

So you don't want any kind of home page – you want the gallery itself to be the home page – yes? There are several ways to do this. Probably the easiest is to create an index page in your web root that will redirect automatically to the gallery. Please take a look at this earlier post which explains how to do it.

jack

I cant really figure it out. Its the php file thats getting me.