Topic: Web Accessibility

Hello There!

First to whom it may concern: Thank you for this extra-ordinary Tool the simpleViewer. Especially things like the Photoshop plugIn script makes it very easy to use and so to a fitting tool for the people I work with.

I work in a home for disabled people. Togheter we do grafic- and webdesign for diverse customers. So I was looking for a new and fresh webgallery and stumbled upon simpleViewer. As I already mentioned, I like it very much, but it has some disadvantages in Web Accessibility. Something that is very important for us, as the main part of our company is handicapped themselves.

To my question: Is it somehow possilbe to put out the text like the gallery or the pictures names in HTML, so that the screenreaders are able to decipher it? And is there an option to increase or decrease the font size or/and the picture size in runtime?

When I buy simpleViewer pro, do I get the .fla file, so I mybe could enhance it myself?

Thank you very much!
Matthew

Re: Web Accessibility

Is it somehow possilbe to put out the text like the gallery or the pictures names in HTML, so that the screenreaders are able to decipher it? And is there an option to increase or decrease the font size or/and the picture size in runtime?

These features are not supported by SimpleViewer-Pro.

When I buy simpleViewer pro, do I get the .fla file, so I mybe could enhance it myself?

Yes.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.