Topic: gap between the upper line and photo

hi, just wondering whether can i change this as the gap between the displayed photo and the upper line on top is quite big
here is the example for it

A.undirakyat.B/photos/test.gif

WHERE

A replaced to www
B replaced to com

please assists thanks

Re: gap between the upper line and photo

I did it (in simpleviewer pro) using fixed layout and a minor tweak to center them horizontaly - so all is aligned to the top instead the default value.

There are other things to consider if you do use fixed layout because you will loose the automatic ajustments based on the screen width your viewers are using.

On my case i decided to go with a 1024 X 768 (that is about 1000 x 600 to fit in a normal browser page without having the side/lower scroll bars so your viewers won't have to scroll top/down and left/right) page layout and coded the fixed layout according to it. You'll have to play a bit with the different var available to manage the layout, but you will end up with a better end result.

can i change this as the gap between the displayed photo and the upper line on top is quite big

Try setting the 'vAlign' xml option to 'top': http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix, the valign to top is working, but there's still another gap of pixels left at the top . That's why i prefer the fixed layout with some tweeking.  smile 

Unless there's a parm i'm not aware to remove that last gap.  :oops:

oh thanks..
it really works   lol  lol
but one thing.. the bottom frame (the lists of thumbnail to the bottom line.. has a big gap again .. can i reset those as well ? to make the simpleviewer "box" become smaller?
thanks

For pixel tweaking of positions you should use the SV-Pro fixed layout positioning.

Felix Turner

i c... i am using the wordpress plugin ... if i buythe sv pro.. will it support Wordpress as well ?

yes. you just need to replace the viewer.swf file in the wordpress plugin folder with the one that comes in the SV-Pro download.

Felix Turner

oh , so just replace a file changing the Wp-simpleviewer (free edition) and then it will be done ? as simple as that ?
okok thanks for all the infor, i will need to get my brother to buy using his credit card first big_smile
thanks

-edited-

i saw posts on one of the forums..

* Pre-Compiled version of SimpleViewer SWF without the download link.
* Complete Source Code - Includes all ActionScript (.as) and Flash (.fla) files required to compile SimpleViewer-Pro.
* Documentation - Instructions on how to customize and embed SimpleViewer.
* Examples - Examples showing embedding SimpleViewer in an HTML page and a Flash Movie.

does that means, with the pro version, the link of simpleviewer websites is only being removed ?
how about the earlier problem as i will have my thumbnail tyo be displayed on below with the full photo to be displayed on top ?
will be the gap minimized ( from the top full photo to the top frame ? or from the thumbnail to the below frame ?

ANd if i set my Backgroundcolor: to white... and if there are alot photos from the gallery, i user still be able to see the "next button" ?

thanks