Topic: Now I have a problem...

My galleries were fine but now I've changed images and added also some other images with text but everything has dissappeared now

I don't see the images anymore and the text is the first one from before, also other changes I've made are not showing (changed the frameColor)   yikes

(and no: cookies are cleared also cache, images and thumbnails are fine and in the correct folder and I've made no other changes)

Re: Now I have a problem...

check your gallery.xml is valid. Open it in a browser to see syntax errors.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix

There are no syntax errors when I open gallery2.xml in IE, the syntax is exactly the same as my other gallery (that's only one and that works fine)

whats the URL? replace dots with spaces when posting urls.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

These galleries are not online because they are not finished but possibly I know where the mistake is.

I have a menu-page with 2 buttons to each of the galleries and these 2 galleries show on the same page (syntax from the website where 2 galleries show on 1 html-page) maybe I've made there a mistake?

Should I have 1 swf viewer, 1 htmlpage for both of these galleries and 2 gallery.xml or separate, for each one a swf, html etc?
Because of now I have 4 .xml files if I'm correct
Folder 1: index.html, swf, swfobject.js, images, thumbs, gallery.xml, gallery2.xml
Folder 2: index2.html, swf, swfobject.js, images, thumbs, gallery.xml, gallery2.xml

I have it split up: 1 index.html on the menu-page, each button to a html-page with gallery.xml but in the folder of both pages there are 2 galleries: gallerie.xml and gallery2.xml

Maybe that's what's wrong? But weird that it worked before.....

It's solved... big_smile