Topic: Novice User to SimpleViewer & Flash

It's my first time using SimpleViewer and I'm wondering if there is a step-by-step on How To Create Flash Galleries -- like the beautiful one seen in SimpleViewer's Demo.

Forgive me, I'm not a coder, so your answer is greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping I'll still be able to use SimpleViewer because it looks like such an awesome app  :-)

Thanks in advance,
EF

Re: Novice User to SimpleViewer & Flash

Did you look at the instructions?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, I've read those instructions, but it still doesn't show me a step-by-step on how to create a flash gallery. 

When I followed the instructions, I ended up with an HTML gallery, not a flash gallery seen in SimpleViewers sample.

:-(

Can anyone assist me on the Flash gallery?

Can you be a bit more specific? What method are you using to generate your gallery? What error do you get?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I was looking for the same thing.  I just played with it until it worked this is what I found:

1. You have to create a folder for the page. In the folder you should have all the some files and folders as the simpleviewer file you downloaded (images, thumbs, index.html etc...). 
2. I have a page that I embedded the viewing into (check FAQs) I called that page index.html
3. To get you images to load you must modify your gallery.xml file and put in the file names of the images you have stored in the image folder.

It should work once you do this.  I hope this helps[/code]