Topic: index.html works good as but embeded shows only one image!

Hey team, loving tiltview and am keen to use it on my web site.  I am having a few problems however.

The automatically generated index.html works sweet as, looks great.  I have also embeded the same files/ locations into my own page.  My page loads it all good but only shows one image in a random place!?!

I dont understand why this would be when they are both using the same .js and .xml files.

Anyone have any ideas???

Cheers

Lindsay

Re: index.html works good as but embeded shows only one image!

Are you using an XML gallery? Check the image file path letter cases exactly match those in the XML doc. Most webservers are case-sensitive.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: index.html works good as but embeded shows only one image!

Thanks for the reply Felix

Yup I am using a .xml gallery.

Sorted!  Was about to reply with more details about it when the solution came to me  big_smile

The problem was that I had the paths in the .xml document related to the location of the images relative to the .xml iteself.  As the index.html file was also in this folder it worked fine.  However the web page that I have embeded tiltview in is in a directory lower and the image paths needed to be relative to that!

I had one image working because by some freak chance there was an image by that name at that path as well.

Thanks for the help Felix - I hope this helps other use this minta software