Topic: integrating simpleviewer pro in swf on cd-rom

hi guys,

i am new with simpleviewer but i think it looks very cool and i am using it on  my site together with shadowbox. works very well.

i am now doing a cd-rom and the client needs a couple of image galleries integrated into it.

how can i integrate simpleviewer? can i load the swf in like any other external flash movie? are there any xml references that need changing? how do i set the size of simpleviewer from inside flash to make sure it is not larger than my cd-rom interface, etc?

Thanks for any suggestions!

nik c

Re: integrating simpleviewer pro in swf on cd-rom

ooops, never mind - just found the example folder !
sorry,
will be back if there is problem

nik c

yes I do now have a question - ho wcan i change the paths that determine from where teh viewers / galleries are loaded from?

the example has the gallery folders site on the same level as the multi_galleries.swf, but I would like to end up with a more clean approach with all additional data (of which there is much on my cd-rom) in a 'data' folder

is this possible,
thanks
nik c

Set the imagePath and thumbPaths in the gallery.xml's. If you want the gallery.xmls in a different folder, change the 'onLoadInit' code in the FLA main timeline to point to a different location .

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks Felix!
Nik C