Topic: I need everyone's help checking out my hyperlinks

Hi all, I need your help. Could people running simple viewer under vista or vista64 test my website and let me know if the hyperlinks in simpleviewer work for them? I'd really appreciate the input.
If you don't run vista, I'd still be keen to know if it works for you too.

www dot glennmelenhorst dot com

Thanks in advance.
Glenn

Re: I need everyone's help checking out my hyperlinks

I'm running Vista Ultimate (x86) and the hyperlinks (from the Adelaide Grey gallery) work in both IE7 and Firefox 3.0.2.
IE7 opens the links in a new window and Firefox 3.0.2 opens the links in a new tab.
I have not yet seen the problem you are describing in the other thread:
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/foru … php?t=6746

Edit:
I'm seeing exactly the same as above on a different PC running Windows XP (x86) Service Pack 3 with IE6 and Firefox 3.0.1.  All OK here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for your time Monkeyboy. That has helped me a lot.

Glenn

beatifull artwork.
But yeah, same problem as I have.
The links don't work for me. The first time you hoover over them you see the "hand" cursor that indicates it's a link, but then it dissappears and it doesn't work.
I have visa 64 and a friend of mine has the same problem with vista 32.
I really don't know what it is. And nobody here seems to know either.
Makes my website kinda useless for myself.  ( mrfart dot be )

still nobody that has an idea for these problems??
I really don't feel like going back and doing my entire site without using simpleviewer.

I don't see a simpleviewer gallery at www.mrfart.be. What browser version and OS are you seeing the links not work? Do the links work on this demo: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … les/lores/ ?

Felix Turner

I don't see a simpleviewer gallery at  What browser version and OS are you seeing the links not work? Do the links work on this demo:

yeah sorry, you have to click "mixes" and then "go to mixgallery".
here is the direct link mrfart be/muziek/

The "open images in new window" link in your demo doesn't work either.

I'm using vista 64 and I tried the site in Firefox/3.0.5, explorer, chrome and safari. None work. That's why I thought it might be a flashplayer problem.
I have the latest flash, also installed the latest java (don't know if it's even usefull for that).
As of now, I only know 2 people for who it doesn't work. Me, and my buddy, who has vista 32 installed.
I really am at a loss. Hope you have any ideas,

thanks

the only link i see in your gallery is to an mp3 file. The link worked here. Probably your browser or OS security settings are blocking links to an mp3 file.

Felix Turner

the only link i see in your gallery is to an mp3 file. The link worked here. Probably your browser or OS security settings are blocking links to an mp3 file.

I disabled my firewall.
Disabled UAC in vista, disabled adblock,
well, disabled everything I could think of.
If you know of anything else that I can disable....
I don't have any 3th party virus scanning software or anything like that on my computer.

And like I said, I tried it with just about every browser. and it also doesn't seem to work with simpleviewer links that aren't mp3 files.

anyway, thanks for the trouble.

Looks like you failed to upload 5 images.