Topic: Permanent image on top of viewer

How can I put a permanent image on top of the viewer, ie a layer on top of the autoviewerpro

The autioviewer is full screen, and I want to put a logo as a permanent layer on top of it.

possible?

Re: Permanent image on top of viewer

Use the flash embed example FLA and put your logo in a layer above the autoviewer loader movieclip.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Got the same query but I don't really understand (due to utter noobishness etc)... I can't see anything called autoviewer loader in the .fla file, my flash knowledge is a bit limited too.  Could you provide a more detailed explanation?

I'd really like to add a logo to the left of the swf and a gradient to the top - the gradient is the hardest bit for me because I dunno how to make it repeat like a pattern sort of thing.  Any suggestions / help would be greatly appreciated.   :shock:

Check the example FLA in the pro download ('examples/Flash Embed/multiple_galleries.fla')

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ah, found it! Thanks!

I want a logo above the slideshow. So I made an upper layer in the root with a logo, but, when playing, this logo disappears as soon as the slideshow starts. It looks like the slideshow is "always on top". How can I adjust this?