Topic: Autoviewer Caption Placement

Is there any way to program the gallery script that would allow me to write captions and place hyperlinks BELOW the image box? I am a photographer showing my images, and want to provide captions without covering the photos....

Re: Autoviewer Caption Placement

I also would like to place the caption outside of the image, not over it. Sad to see this question unanswered.

Moving the captions below the photos would require modifying the source code. Please check the docs, section 2.4: … #customize

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

That's how I did it at least- just repositioned the Caption movie clip in autoviewer.fla so it was exactly where I wanted it. You can also style your type in Caption mc, i.e. size, line-height, font, etc. Check it out:
www bradeller com/new

Now my question is how to change the caption positioning based on the image it's associated with! I.e. if my image is 500px x 500px, I want the X-position of the caption to be at 510px, making a 10px gutter (padding). But if my image is only say, 250px wide, then I want the caption at 260px. Any ideas?

I recently posted this question in the Autoviewer-Pro forum but all views, no talk. Maybe it's bad form to hijack this thread and re-post my question, but hey, maybe this helps the OP ;-)